Who does not love lobster? Sweet like sugar this amazing shell fish is not only tasty but it’s packed with healthy benefits.
- Since lobster contains very low amount of carbohydrates, it forms a perfect ingredient in no- or low-carbohydrate diet.
- Lobster is beneficial for both heart and brain, since it contains a high constitution of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- High in selenium, lobster helps in aiding the immune system and thyroid gland and preventing heart disease.
- It contains copper that helps in avoiding bone and tissue diseases.
- The high amount of phosphorus present in lobster helps in the proper functioning of the kidneys and reduces arthritis pain.
- It is extremely beneficial for increasing brain activity, boosting immune system and maintaining a healthy reproductive system.
- Lobster helps in avoiding various health disorders, like osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, cardiovascular disease, chronic conditions involving bone, connective tissue, heart and blood vessels and colon cancer.
This little red bottom feeder is like a walking health miracle, but avoid dipping them in melted butter when you eat them.